Startups and seasoned retailers alike can run into hiccups with managing customer support. Is it higher to do it in-home or to outsource? Do you have to rent somebody from the beginning?
That is episode eight in my collection on constructing an ecommerce enterprise from the bottom up. The earlier installments are:
- “Half 1: Selecting Companions,”
- “Half 2: Choosing Platforms,”
- “Half three: Early Days,”
- “Half four: Copywriting Issues,”
- “Half 5: Paid Acquisition,”
- “Half 6: Hiring Staff,“
- “Half 7: Delivery and Achievement.”
For this interview, I spoke with Cody McLain, CEO of SupportNinja, a customer support supplier. We mentioned the realities of working an organization within the Philippines, ideas for enterprise house owners trying to increase customer support features, and extra.